topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday April 18, 2024, 7:20 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Suggestions  (Read 4856 times)

rickowen

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Suggestions
« on: January 04, 2006, 09:18 AM »
I've just started using Clipboard Help+Spell.  My general opinion is that it will be a very useful piece of software  :Thmbsup:.  I have a couple of suggestions:

1. The title "Clipboard Help+Spell" doesn't really do anything to describe the program.  I don't know if this has been discussed previously, but that's irrelevant since I'm giving my suggestions here  :).  I thing the name should be changed to reflect the fact that the program is a clipboard manager or archiver.  Spell check, or print (more on that in my next suggestion), or sort, or search are all great features, but that is just what they are - features.  Something like Clipboard Boss or Clipboard Manager would be more helpful.  This is all just personal preference here, though.
2. Print a clip.  This feature would be really helpful!  My vote would be that this is the next feature implemented.

Thanks for the great software.

Rick.

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
Re: Suggestions
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2006, 09:24 AM »
printing of clips is definitely coming.
name change discussion has been hot and heavy and we are all 100% agreed it needs a name change.
we've had some good suggestion.. clipboard boss is not bad at all.