ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

Suggestions

(1/1)

rickowen:
I've just started using Clipboard Help+Spell.  My general opinion is that it will be a very useful piece of software  :Thmbsup:.  I have a couple of suggestions:

1. The title "Clipboard Help+Spell" doesn't really do anything to describe the program.  I don't know if this has been discussed previously, but that's irrelevant since I'm giving my suggestions here  :).  I thing the name should be changed to reflect the fact that the program is a clipboard manager or archiver.  Spell check, or print (more on that in my next suggestion), or sort, or search are all great features, but that is just what they are - features.  Something like Clipboard Boss or Clipboard Manager would be more helpful.  This is all just personal preference here, though.
2. Print a clip.  This feature would be really helpful!  My vote would be that this is the next feature implemented.

Thanks for the great software.

Rick.

mouser:
printing of clips is definitely coming.
name change discussion has been hot and heavy and we are all 100% agreed it needs a name change.
we've had some good suggestion.. clipboard boss is not bad at all.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version