ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Google steals the Web

<< < (3/6) > >>

Eóin:
Ha true. I'm sure there are advertising laws which prevent just this type of situation. The UK to the best of my knowledge has very good laws for protecting people for example.

Applying them to the internet though is a very different story.

40hz:
Ha true. I'm sure there are advertising laws which prevent just this type of situation. The UK to the best of my knowledge has very good laws for protecting people for example.

Applying them to the internet though is a very different story.
-Eóin (October 08, 2009, 10:44 AM)
--- End quote ---

Applying a law is seldom the problem.  Enforcing one almost always is. :-\

Curt:
I am very pleased with not having anything from Google installed ;-)

BlockSideWiki:
 SKA,
  Yes there is a market for it .. I am the developer of Block SideWiki, I created it because the javascript solutions do not fully protect you and that sidewiki defeat does not even detect the google toolbar which means all urls are changed and could damage your seo...

I can provide you with a 50% discount + earn cash and prizes - I am giving away 2 entire niche blogs to 2 of my lucky customers.

James

scancode is right - this site http://google-toolbar.blocksidewiki.com/  offers a PHP script for USD 46/-

Is there really a market for this ?

SKA

-SKA (October 08, 2009, 01:25 AM)
--- End quote ---

BlockSideWiki:
 Curt,
  You do not have to have it installed for your competition, child molestors, warez users, and etc to post comments on your sites...

James

I am very pleased with not having anything from Google installed ;-)
-Curt (October 08, 2009, 11:24 AM)
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version