ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

UltraRecall discounted on BitsDuJour.com today (2009-10-07)

<< < (3/3)

rjbull:
I hope development will continue at a reasonable pace, though I'm not sure (yet) what more I want from it.
-Dormouse (October 10, 2009, 06:17 PM)
--- End quote ---

I originally registered because I didn't like the way EverNote was going, and UR seemed a possible replacement.  In my experience, clipping from the Web isn't nearly as seamless as it is with EverNote.  However, it looks like UR offers many more possibilities for organisation of information.  I was beginning to wonder if I could use that to make bulletins in more graphical form than the plain text I used to use.  UR's royalty-free reader program might have been a useful extra, if I'd had to distribute knowledge bases.

crazylaz:
Ultra Recall Standard is on boomerapp.com (by BdJ) at 100% discount after mail-in rebate for some days. During checkout, there is an alternate offer to get the Pro edition for $49 in lieu of the rebate.

rjbull:
I wish they'd offer a lower-cost deal on the major version update   :(

crazylaz:
I wish they'd offer a lower-cost deal on the major version update   :(
-rjbull (January 12, 2010, 02:35 PM)
--- End quote ---

Me too, but I just got me a new notebook with windows 7 and had to have the new version. So instead of purchasing the update I bought a new version. At least I saved 1 $ by buying the new pro version instead of upgrading the old ;). An even cheaper solution for the pro version would be to wait for a new BdJ-offer for the pro version if they keep the 62% discount.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version