topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Wednesday April 17, 2024, 7:57 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Another buttons  (Read 4379 times)

LMnet

• Participant
  • Joined in 2009
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Another buttons
« on: October 07, 2009, 01:21 AM »
How can I set another mouse button (I have 8 buttons) to show circledock? I try to change parameter "VisibilityMouseButton=" in Config.ini, but it doesn't work. Also, XButton1 and XButto2 doesn't work too. I use wheelmousebutton in my work and I want to set opening on another mouse button. And sorry for my english :)

Rigel

• Joined in 2008
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Another buttons
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2009, 03:45 AM »
Hi,
 Solution 1: Use your mouse software to remap your mouse to keyboard Combination. With my logitech I use a special button remap to ctrl-alt-F2 and set this combination in CD.
 Solution 2: Use AutoHotkey to remap button on keyboard/mouse combination.

I suggest solution 1, it's more simple.
Part of the inhumanity of the computer is that, once it is competently programmed and working smoothly, it is completely honest.

LMnet

• Participant
  • Joined in 2009
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2009, 11:04 PM »
I don't use mouse software for some reasons.

Rigel

• Joined in 2008
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2009, 04:35 AM »
With AutoHotKey You can map long right click on keyboard or simultaneus Right + Left click on keyboard (I read something in an other thread). Special mouse button are managed only from the driver instead right, left and middle button from windows event. X1 and X2 are also managed from windows but only some mouse have it.
Part of the inhumanity of the computer is that, once it is competently programmed and working smoothly, it is completely honest.