topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday April 18, 2024, 6:37 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Circle Dock 0.9.2 Alpha 8 & 8.2 toggling screen edges stop to work  (Read 4395 times)

chaby83

• Participant
  • Joined in 2009
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
CD is a fantastic program, with 0.9.2 CD i composed my desktop to a really nice and usefull circle dock link station.
But i have a little problem, i don't know is that a bug or something in my laptop works wrong. Theres no following issue like this on my other computer with cd.

When i start to use it it's just perfect nad works fine,  but if i start a few aplication and than close them or finished some works circle dock just stops to toggle and won't appear again when i move the mouse to edges of the screen. I tryd everything to close other aplications and use another circle background or another or less icons, everything but still theres this prob.

It's strange that i have the same softwares installed on the other computer and there is nothing wrong.

I have Win 7 RTM 7600, eset smart security & so on...

Problems with circle dock are on my laptop only. On the desktop computer works fine...

Is it possible that my laptop has not enough RAM or something like that... But win 7 just flyin on it, it's faster with win 7 with XP or vista...

sgtevmckay

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2009
  • Magis Esse
    • View Profile
    • Rainmeter
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
Re: Circle Dock 0.9.2 Alpha 8 & 8.2 toggling screen edges stop to work
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2009, 04:24 PM »
I am wondering if this is not something in the UAC catching the CD.

I am also wondering if the programs you close are still showing as a running process.
Once the programs are closed can you open the process manager and see if the programs you have closed are still listed as active?

chaby83

• Participant
  • Joined in 2009
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Circle Dock 0.9.2 Alpha 8 & 8.2 toggling screen edges stop to work
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2009, 04:35 PM »
i killed out from windows everything like UAC win defender action center don't useful firewall so on...

Now I tried out this "unofficial" version by Markham and thats much better!!!

Thank You for help