ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

A little display of narcissism (my basketball highlights).

(1/1)

superboyac:
I've always wanted slow motion basketball highlights of me with a soundtrack to ELO's Fire on High.  Of course, my play has never impressed anyone enough for them to do it for me, so I have to do it myself.  I finally got a chance last week when someone taped our league game.  So, basically, I just want to show off.  Sorry.

mouser:
The first thing that comes to mind is an idea for one of those alternate reality DC/Marvel comic graphic novels, where superheros are motivated to do what they do not because of morality but because they are trying to one-up each other in their youtube channels, showing slow motion close ups of each rescue or battle.

superboyac:
The first thing that comes to mind is an idea for one of those alternate reality DC/Marvel comic graphic novels, where superheros are motivated to do what they do not because of morality but because they are trying to one-up each other in their youtube channels, showing slow motion close ups of each rescue or battle.
-mouser (October 07, 2009, 12:35 PM)
--- End quote ---
haha.  yeah.  Slow motion makes everything better.  Reminds of that Dave Chappelle skit where he satirizes gangsta rap videos by showing how everything looks cooler in slow motion.  So is there a battle?  Is someone going to battle me with their own slow-mo basketball highlight?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version