topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Tuesday March 19, 2024, 4:55 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: A little display of narcissism (my basketball highlights).  (Read 3395 times)

superboyac

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
A little display of narcissism (my basketball highlights).
« on: October 07, 2009, 12:13 PM »
I've always wanted slow motion basketball highlights of me with a soundtrack to ELO's Fire on High.  Of course, my play has never impressed anyone enough for them to do it for me, so I have to do it myself.  I finally got a chance last week when someone taped our league game.  So, basically, I just want to show off.  Sorry.
screenshot_20091007101301.png
« Last Edit: October 07, 2009, 12:15 PM by superboyac »

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
Re: A little display of narcissism (my basketball highlights).
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2009, 12:35 PM »
The first thing that comes to mind is an idea for one of those alternate reality DC/Marvel comic graphic novels, where superheros are motivated to do what they do not because of morality but because they are trying to one-up each other in their youtube channels, showing slow motion close ups of each rescue or battle.

superboyac

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: A little display of narcissism (my basketball highlights).
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2009, 12:55 PM »
The first thing that comes to mind is an idea for one of those alternate reality DC/Marvel comic graphic novels, where superheros are motivated to do what they do not because of morality but because they are trying to one-up each other in their youtube channels, showing slow motion close ups of each rescue or battle.
haha.  yeah.  Slow motion makes everything better.  Reminds of that Dave Chappelle skit where he satirizes gangsta rap videos by showing how everything looks cooler in slow motion.  So is there a battle?  Is someone going to battle me with their own slow-mo basketball highlight?