ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

Circle Dock v0.9.2.6 now released!

<< < (2/3) > >>

Ridiculous:
Hi

Thanks for the great work.

I just wanted to signal a bug with the centre button which does not show the "start" menu anymore while it did on previous version. Allowing user to select what they want to show via this button could be a great improvement.

Best Regards,
Ridi

yiafar:
Hello from Greece.
When I finish set up, there i message saying "Current Domain Unhandled Exception"
What does that mean?
Thanks

Dormouse:
Any chance of a pure portable zip?

Rigel:
Hi yiafar, I have the same problem and I sent pm to Markam for solution some day ago. I have searched for the problem and in Windows Vista Event Visualization I found this:
"ThreadException:
  An application error occurred. Please contact the adminstrator with the following information:
   Unable to load file or o assembly 'GlobalMouseKeyboardHook, Version=1.0.3560.33520, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of relative dipendencies. Attempt to load a program with a format not corrected."

I have searched in google and I have discovered this is probably a 32bit-64bit problem. Maybe this CD is compiled in 32bit and if you use in 64bit windows when CD want to load GlobalMouseKeyboardHook.dll for 64bit It found 32bit assembly causing "format not corrected" exception and so the popup "Current Domain Unhandled Exception".
What windows you have?
If the problem is 64bit Markham solve this recompiling CD in 64bit.
I have Vista 64bit, in the next few days I will try windows seven 64bit to verify my hypothesis.
I hope Markham reply with a simple solution.

Markham:
Thank you Rigel for your detective work in my absence!  :up:

I will prepare and upload a zip file containing a 64 bit executable. Watch this space!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version