ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Windows vs. Mac: I'm starting to change.

<< < (32/48) > >>

Innuendo:
It's not *the* top end- but it's more advanced than most laptop video cards.-wraith808 (October 17, 2009, 11:35 AM)
--- End quote ---

And on this point we also agree. It's a darn sight better than the Intel graphics solution you find in most laptops. Blech!

urlwolf:
One thing we seem to be missing is that apple competes in the high end, which most of us here don't care much about.

For example, not many here are in for a top-of-the-line 27-inch monitor. But if you were, you could get a free imac :)

wraith808:
Now *that* is cool... I might be able to get that, and keep my VAIO... hmmm...

JavaJones:
Hey, that's kind of cool/interesting actually, hehe. I'm not about to spend $1700 for any monitor, whether it comes with a computer or not, but still it's an interesting deal.

I don't think I missed the "Apple aims for the high end" thing at all though. I pointed out a comparison with BMW in my post if I recall. Because of that aim I don't think it's possible (nor is it likely their goal) for them to ever have a "majority" of the market.

- Oshyan

Stoic Joker:
Apple is "High-End" ... In the same context as Paris Hilton, they're both flashy, obnoxious, & transparent.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version