ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Windows vs. Mac: I'm starting to change.

<< < (23/48) > >>

rgdot:
lol @ that picture, that way downgrades are easy too and probably must be done once a week

Stoic Joker:
lol @ that picture, that way downgrades are easy too and probably must be done once a week
-rgdot (October 13, 2009, 02:20 PM)
--- End quote ---
Twice actually, but the (update) flies (only live 3 days...) are basically self updating so there is no real work involved.

JavaJones:
Hehe, great pic. But, I guess we're not going to get any more meaningful discussion out of this one? :D

- Oshyan

40hz:
Only because Steve Jobs and his rabid fans (note: this statement is not to imply that everyone who owns a Mac is a rabid fan) downplay every flaw and deny every vulnerability.
-Innuendo (October 13, 2009, 09:55 AM)
--- End quote ---

True. Only something like half of them actually get like that. ;D
-40hz (October 13, 2009, 10:28 AM)
--- End quote ---

So, the rest are born that way?
-cranioscopical (October 13, 2009, 01:32 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yep!  :)

Hehe, great pic. But, I guess we're not going to get any more meaningful discussion out of this one? :D

- Oshyan
-JavaJones (October 13, 2009, 05:11 PM)
--- End quote ---

Nope!  :)

Innuendo:
Well, how about I post what I posted in the other thread about this data deletion bug:

Apple has known about this bug since September 12 and yet there still is no fix. This may be atypical behavior for Apple, but it may not. Are they always so slow to fix major problems such as this?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version