ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

How much Soda/Energy-Drinks you drink / week?

<< < (6/7) > >>

scancode:
(Yes, I enjoy the taste of almost every energy drink minus red bull).
-Josh (September 30, 2009, 06:02 PM)
--- End quote ---

How much Soda/Energy-Drinks you drink / week?
Try that one. YUK!
EDIT: hugepic was huge

tomos:
okay, thanks. i'll give it a try - maybe. i've since been shown a few things about how harmful caffeine can be - so i may just forget about what i said earlier (the caffeine powder i ordered has arrived so i guess i should try it - looks like you can do yourself some harm with it).
-nudone (October 09, 2009, 04:14 AM)
--- End quote ---

I'm reminded of a remedy I got for flu in a small country supermarket about 20 years ago - I think it was called 'Mrs Cullen's Powders' and consisted of powdered aspirin and caffeine that you had to snort - I cant remember, you had to mix it with water I guess :P
It came wrapped in paper like a tiny envelope (also suspicious looking).

Dell[a]:
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm caffeine 8)

Dormouse:
When I say coffee addict.. I mean it  :Thmbsup:
-ChalkTrauma (October 01, 2009, 02:44 PM)
--- End quote ---
2 double espressos, one in the morning and one at night, and black teas during the day:
-ChalkTrauma (October 01, 2009, 02:44 PM)
--- End quote ---
Coffee addict on 2 coffees a day? :huh: :-\
Not sure what that makes a lot of the rest of us.

Nice to see that you are a roasting addict though.
Variations in the ambient temperature seem to be a real problem for roasting machines (some more than others). I stopped using roasting machines when my last one stopped working. I was running out of roasted beans and was faced with buying some from the supermarket or going without until I could get a new machine (and which one should I get?) or until I could get to the (very good) local roaster. With my back to the wall, I went for it and tried roasting in a pan. And I've not looked backwards since. Cheap (like nothing at all to buy). Unaffected by ambient temperature. Easy and quick to clean. And, though there is obviously more smell in the kitchen to start with, it goes much quicker; I've never been able to work that one out (I know your solution does this better, but it must have been more work than opening a window or two, and wouldn't work with my current technology). And ultimately, probably a better taste quality - and I've still got a lot of improvements to come in my eyes, ears and timings.

PS - No 'energy' drinks ever. Nor fizzy drinks with sugar or sweeteners.
Just coffee, tea (green, black, herbal), water, fruit juice. Very fussy about coffee (won't bother if it's not close enough to what I like); strong preferences in water (given the option). And a glass of wine sometimes.

p3lb0x:
I drink waaaay too much iced tea. A minimum of 6 liters a week if we have it. :\

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version