ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

Discover new places with Plarker

<< < (5/7) > >>

Veign:
Just made some minor interface updates.

tomos:
okay german addresses working now :Thmbsup:
as said above the 'state' is unimportant here (it's never used as such) - I just mentioned it cause googlemap used to use it (at times at any rate) & I thought that might have been related to problem of saving german sites.

Is there a way to know if a marked site is "Private Location (viewed by you only)" without going into edit mode ? (if not would be helpful)

Veign:
Not yet.  I will be updating the marker bubble to include a pad-lock icon.  Hopefully that will come this weekend - need to get a proposal done first.

edited - This has been added and I will push an update Sunday night.  I really want to try and get the more efficient Add Place mechanism in place.

Veign:
The Add Place functionality has been reworked is much more efficient at getting your places quickly added to your map:
Discover new places with Plarker

Going to keep this in the sandbox for a couple days while I test to make sure I didn't break something by doing things a little different.

Thanx Mouser for the suggestion on this - its so much better now

Veign:
The new Add Place is now live.  Please check it out and let me know what you think.  Entering places is far more efficient then before.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version