ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

Discover new places with Plarker

<< < (4/7) > >>

tomos:

* Links are almost unreadable here due to combo of very small font size and bold formatting.
* I find it initially confusing - dont know where to go, what to click in order to get going.
* How about if you had an "Add new place" link on first page (after login) -
I havent actually saved any thing yet & realise I can have many maps but the "Add new place" link could bring you initally to the "My Places" page where presumably you would select your map or make a new one (correct me if wrong)
Ah, it only works for N.America?
I added a marker & tried giving it City & Country (Germany) but that didnt work.
Also tried adding a German address - no joy there either.

Veign:
Germany should work.  Will look into this.   If you add a marker and give it a germany address it should be saved without an issue.  Is that not what you see?  Can you send me a valid German address that I can test with?

Adding a link or button on the logged in index page about adding a new place is not a problem - added to my todo list for tonight.

What links are hard to read?

Also, you have only two maps:
1) Your homepage map which is made up of your places and overlayed with places from anyone you're following
2) Your My Places map which is only your places.

tomos:
The links at the top and bottom are hard to read (Home, etc.)

I dont have a problem with most sites I visit so I dont think it's anything todo with screen resolution

When I change country the States option doesnt change (remains at the N.Ameerican options) - I think that might be the problem. The State ('Bundesland') is actually unimportant here.

Here's a german shop address (address checked in google map)
Karstadt
Fackelrondell 1,
67655 Kaiserslautern

The 'state' is
Rheinland-Pfalz  =  Rhineland-Palatinate (English version)
but note that this is never used in the (postal) address

Veign:
Thanx.  Tomos.  I see the problem with Germany so hopefully I will I have a fix shortly.  As far as states I actually didn't know that Germany had states.  Will look into this issue too.

Veign:
Tomos.  The issue should be fixed now.  Any location in the world can be selected and the geocoder will work without the catastrophic failure.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version