ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

SuperClick

<< < (2/3) > >>

tomos:
wow, thanks 937o5 :)

it's something I've needed without having ever thought of it (for windows at any rate). I'm a hater of the double-click, mainly due to shoulder problems in my mouse arm.

1) is that code an AHK script? - yes, just tried it!
2) and just in case: you mention a possible ini file - could you make sure it has a distinctive name (cause it will be in my AHK scripts folder where there is already an unidentified "Settings.ini" file)
3) and eh . . dumb question time ;) - why would one want a delay?

Perry Mowbray:
why would one want a delay?
-tomos (October 01, 2009, 09:23 AM)
--- End quote ---

Some programmes don't react well when they receive input too fast (did I recently read a post about FARR misbehaving because of fast typing??).

tomos:
there's a problem with using shift + click - [edit] I forgot to say I've set it at double click with delay left empty [edit]
FF & Opera both use shift+click to open links in new tabs (or is it FF with TabMixPlus ?)
I havent tried Opera today but FF is acting up a bit now when I use shift+click - link opens in a new window instead of in a new tab and occasionally I get a pop-up notice from the system tray

that would make a problem with control key as well, maybe Alt or Windows might be better default keys?

It also occurred to me that using shift+click to open files (=double click) could be problematic in file manager  when trying to select many files and using shift as qualifier key (is that the right term - select a file, press shift key and select file down the list)

[see edit above]

937o5:
There was a problem with the delay time that I was fixing, and now it works just fine with them. I never thought of the Shift+Click messing anything up, it used to be Alt+Click before I put it on here, but in things like MSN, Alt makes it act up a bit... I'm thinking Win+Click might be the best solution... I'm renewing the script/exe that are posted here, so if you've gotten them already, I'd recommend deleting the old copies, and getting the current posted code/exe. Back to testing for now, going to see how that Win+Click works out...

937o5:
Updated info/script/exe. Read top post for details.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version