ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

SuperClick

(1/3) > >>

937o5:
Allows you to hold down the Right Shift key and click with the mouse buttons to simulate multiple clicks, you can select how many clicks and the delay time with hotkeys as well, the script pretty much explains it when you run it and Right Click the tray icon, then click Commands.

--- Code: AutoIt ---#SingleInstance,ForceClicks = 2Delay = 50Gosub,TRAYMENUreturn RShift & Up::Clicks += 1RShift & Right::Clicks += 100RShift & Down::Clicks -= 1RShift & Left::Clicks -= 100RCtrl & Up::Delay += 1RCtrl & Right::Delay += 100RCtrl & Down::Delay -= 1RCtrl & Left::Delay -= 100RShift & Backspace::Clicks = 2RCtrl & Backspace::Delay = 50RShift::TrayTip, SuperClick, `Clicks: %Clicks%, 1,SetTimer, RemoveTrayTip, 2500returnRCtrl::TrayTip, SuperClick, `Delay: %Delay%ms, 1,SetTimer, RemoveTrayTip, 2500returnRShift & LButton::Loop, %Clicks%{Send, {Click, Left}    Sleep, %Delay%}returnRShift & RButton::Loop, %Clicks%{Send, {Click, Right}    Sleep, %Delay%}returnRShift & MButton::Loop, %Clicks%{Send, {Click, Middle}    Sleep, %Delay%}returnRShift & Esc::ExitApp SETTINGS:Gui, DestroyGui, Add, Text,, Clicks:Gui, Add, Edit, vClicksGui, Add, Text,, Delay:Gui, Add, Edit, vDelayGui, Add, Button, default, OKGui, Showreturn ButtonOK:Gui, SubmitTrayTip, SuperClick, `Clicks: %Clicks% `nDelay: %Delay%, 1,SetTimer, RemoveTrayTip, 2500return CONTROLS:MsgBox,, SuperClick Controls, RShift and Left/Right/Middle Click (SuperClick) `nTap RCtrl for Delay information. `nTap RShift for Clicks information. `nRShift and Down (-1 Clicks) `nRShift and Up (+1 Clicks) `nRShift and Left (-100 Clicks) `nRShift and Right (+100 Clicks) `nRShift and Backspace (2 Clicks) `nRCtrl and Down (-1ms Delay) `nRCtrl and Up (+1ms Delay) `nRCtrl and Left (-100ms Delay) `nRCtrl and Right (+100ms Delay) `nRCtrl and Backspace (50ms Delay) `nRShift and Esc (Exit)return TRAYMENU:Menu,Tray,NoStandard Menu,Tray,DeleteAll Menu,Tray,Add,Settings,SETTINGSMenu,Tray,Add,Controls,CONTROLSMenu,Tray,Add,Exit,EXITMenu,Tray,Tip,SuperClickreturn  RemoveTrayTip:SetTimer, RemoveTrayTip, OffTrayTipreturn EXIT:ExitApp
I know noone requested this, but I figured that others might benefit from this in some way, it's my first script. =P

EDIT: Nevermind! I found an icon. :D

EDIT 2: Added support for right and middle mouse buttons!

EDIT 3: I think this'll be my final version.. Added a crude GUI and configured the tray tips, etc. Also got the Traytip timers working!

EDIT 4: Fixed delays not working, they're fine now. I had to completely change how the click sending is done, it's through a loop now. And the delay time now puts the clicks through a Sleep command for the amount of time speicified under Delay, repeating the loop depends on how many "Clicks" it's currently set to send, so 2 clicks = loop 1 time, 5 clicks = loop 4 times, etc.

EDIT 5: Tested Win+Click, all appeared to be well until I HELD DOWN the Windows key while I clicked, then it went spazzy.. So, for now. I changed Left Shift and Left Control to Right Shift and Right Control, since Left Shift and Left Control are more widely used due to Copying, Pasting, Cutting, etc. Suggestions are still welcome! I'm learning as I go, so, I'll try my best. =P

mouser:
hey i can see how that would be useful  :up:

937o5:
Updated! Final version I think. =P

Anyone got any ideas if I should add/edit anything?

937o5:
I just realized.. The delay time isn't working right.. It won't set it more than once when the script runs... Do I need to set it via ini file and reload the script every time the delay time changes?..

Perry Mowbray:
I just realized.. The delay time isn't working right.. It won't set it more than once when the script runs... Do I need to set it via ini file and reload the script every time the delay time changes?..
-937o5 (October 01, 2009, 08:57 AM)
--- End quote ---

Every newly launched thread (such as a hotkey, custom menu item, or timed subroutine) starts off fresh with the default setting for this command. That default may be changed by using this command in the auto-execute section (top part of the script).-AutoHotKey
--- End quote ---

So you'll need to call this command each time the Delay changes.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version