ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

HELP: Screening an entire Web page

<< < (2/3) > >>

brotherS:
I have to say though ,no offense to DC,Techsmith Snagit is the bees nees,the shiz-nit,the oops i crapped my pants
of screengrabbers.Then again,confessing i havent' even tried Screenshot Captor,the reason being the one raised here.I love the scroll capture feature.
-tinyvillager (January 06, 2006, 01:13 AM)
--- End quote ---
I only do miss this feature every other month... Really a shame that you didn't even try Screenshot Captor, before claiming that SnagIt is SO cool - it's a nice piece of software, but not THAT great!

mouser:
i can see im going to have to give in and implement this feature soon.

mouser:
id really like to hear from people about if different screenshot capture apps have different success with this feature - are there times it fails? when? any feedback about what you'd like to see in scrolling window capture etc.

mouser:
spent all day working on this..
needs a quite a bit more tweaking but i do have it so it will auto scroll+pan and capture *some* windows, including internet explorer engine.
hopefully ill be posting a test version of sc with scrolling capture soon.

nudone:
i think everyone would be more than happy, mouser, if you could just get it working with the common browsers. maybe that's a big task in itself, though.

i look forward to seeing this major break through in the capabilities of Screenshot Captor.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version