i'd love to get a list of programs people use to capture scrolling contents from on a regular basis so i can test for those.
I don't really use this right now,
but i tested SnagIT
If i have an internet side how didn't want to be saved
i print this side with my PDF driver to an PDF file.
So i can later even catch the text out of the PDF.
SO some questions:
- for what want the users to capture scrolling sides ?
- and from what application did they want to capture?
- did they want to save every scroll-side in an own picture, as addition to an very long, but small pic?
---so we would get an serie of normal sized pictures, but from an scrolling-side (,for documention issue).
- did someone use sidescrolling capture? Is there an tool how could capture sidescrolling sides?
- IExpl0rer can detect sides in frames to print only this sides..... can mouser detect this too to capture this sides only? (e.g. without the ad frame from yahoo)