ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Ashampoo Burning Studio 2010 ( V9.10 ) - Unless you want the latest V 9.12.

<< < (2/4) > >>

Curt:
http://for-free-on-internet.com/2009/09/ashampoo-burning-studio-2010-v910-unless-you-want-the-latest-v-912/-4FreeTeam (September 25, 2009, 11:13 AM)
--- End quote ---

I followed the links and have received a full copy of CyberLink PowerDVDDirector 7 Ultra, for FREE! ♥♥ - and the German site's upload speed for the 680 MB was only limited by my download speed, 2.600 KB/sec!! ♥  But then there were the updates... sigh! "error: Please uninstall and reinstall the program"!!! ♠ Edit: and this procedure made me click the wrong button, so now I have lost my (free, no license) PowerDVD!!!  :(

CleverCat:
My Burning Studio 8 refuses to burn anything now! Everything 'fails'... :(

No problem with other Burners though!

Curt:
- your post is confusing me, *Cat. I assume you have followed the link from the first post and upgraded your version 8 to become a version 9 or 2010 ?

I already have version 9, so I haven't tried this 'trick' the thread here is talking about, but if the installation & registration of the new version 9/2010 went well, you should by now be able to merely download a new free copy from your page at Ashampoo's. Not?

Edited: I was thinking about a repair install on top of the old new file.

CleverCat:
I'm already registered at Ashampoo but the 'free' one wouldn't accept the same address so used a different one?

Curt:
- I'll say you then should remove the old Ashampoo version and maybe reinstall the new version. Of course first check that the Old Version file & key still is available from your Ashampoo account.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version