ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Ashampoo Burning Studio 2010 ( V9.10 ) - Unless you want the latest V 9.12.

(1/4) > >>

4FreeTeam:
Hi mouser and friends!

This is maybe the most accomplished software from Ashampoo and we can have for free the latest version !
... Or the lighter 2010 version.

Ashampoo Burning Studio 9 is a major update that improves almost every aspect of the program, adding many new features and capabilities in every part of the program. It also introduces LightScribe burner support (from version 9.10) and a new Movie Editor for editing and combining your videos before burning them to DVD. The Movie Editor has functions for cutting, transitions, fades, subtitles, titles and more, plus a point-and-click DVD menu editor with animated themes for creating great-looking interfaces for your DVD movies.

The new version also packed with improvements, new features and fine tuning that make all Burning Studio’s functions more powerful and even easier to use.
--- End quote ---

Official page here

More details about the two promotions on 4 Free.

http://for-free-on-internet.com/2009/09/ashampoo-burning-studio-2010-v910-unless-you-want-the-latest-v-912/

Enjoy!

Marc - 4 Free Team

tomos:
Thanks Marc :up:

on the second offer (2010 version) I get offered this file when downloading:
0295a2d39665838dd928b057c42e9705.exe

do you happen to know if that correct?

Innuendo:

-tomos (September 25, 2009, 02:36 PM)
--- End quote ---

With a filename like that I'd wager it was an auto-generated-upon-request filename that changes every so often to prevent hot-linking. If so, no one will be able to answer you. What to the file's properties say?

4FreeTeam:
Thanks Marc :up:

-tomos (September 25, 2009, 02:36 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hi tomos !

Yes that's the good file - the one we have installed and tried ( see our article )
It's a download from Computerbild . It's serious even if it's their Russian version website  :)

Hope it's useful.

Marc - 4 Free Team

tomos:

many thanks  :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version