Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site November 26, 2014, 07:50:26 PM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

Read the full one-year retrospective report on DonationCoder.com.

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: IDEA: Population Fulcrum of the World  (Read 1215 times)
socrtwo
Supporting Member

The thing that hath been it is that which shall be

View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: September 24, 2009, 09:42:22 PM »

I'm not sure I got this right but Qaddafi I think proposed that Libya be the site of the UN, since it's closer to the population center of the World.  Well maybe this should be calculated although I'm sure its been done many times.  I'm not sure how to do it best, but if you use the populations of the countries of the world as they are today and then start with the capitol Libya as the target and weight the distances from the Libyan capitol according to the population and then add all these weighed distances togethor.  You could then do that for all the capitols of the world....Obviously there's better ways to do this but that's what I could think of...
« Last Edit: September 30, 2009, 11:49:22 AM by socrtwo » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.022s | Server load: 0.16 ]