ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

The Pricelessware Scam (Alt.Comp.Freeware)

<< < (6/9) > >>

J-Mac:
** J-Mac nods off, spilling his beer and popcorn into his lap.  f0dder and 40hz squirt shaving cream on his hands and tickle his nose with a feather... **

Bloss:
What the link and the group have in common is it is overrun with frauds, thieves, felons (like Bear Bottoms) scammers and Ari Silversteinn types
-Bloss (September 24, 2009, 05:42 PM)
--- End quote ---

this pretty much sums it up, and (at least for me) the actual signal to noise ratio is now so low it's no longer worth the effort.-Target (September 24, 2009, 06:42 PM)
--- End quote ---

Each to his own but I can empathize with you on this point. Except for running smack dab into this Pricelessware scam, the election of convicted felons and molesters to the highest positions of power, I have lost interest in any regular participation in alt.comp.freeware.

What to me is an amazing indictment of the group (ACF and Pricelessware) is that they continually beat to death old freeware. There are a gazillion new entries into the market yet they spend almost all of their time rehashing instead of reviewing.

Of course if you are trying to get "volunteers" to assemble CDs for "donations", you don't have time for paltry matters such as reviews.

Bear Bottoms claims to be the group's "Extraordinaire Researcher" (LOL), he's nothing but a two bit drug runner typical of the "talent" in SCF/Pricelessware.
[/quote]

Bloss:
ACF used to be quite good, there was no spam, everyone was (generally) pretty courteous, and the focus was on sharing information (like here).  Sadly those days appear to be long gone...
-app103 (September 24, 2009, 10:13 PM)
--- End quote ---
I am sorry that you and others feel as if you are being dumped on when the intent is to expose what I would have thought, an international freeware licensing, copyright and intellectual property scam, be of great interest to DC.

Other forums will be attended in time.

Bloss:

As both a DC member and someone who is intimately involved in ACF and the Pricelessware site, I have to agree the acrimony there is startling sometimes. I'm sorry such a genuinely civilized and courteous group as DC catches somes of the spill-over.

I don't know why Mr. Bloss decided to come here, spouting accusations and conspiracy theories. He has been in and out of ACF for about a month, demanding to know all about Pricelessware site operations. His demands are ignored because of his belligerence, as near as I can tell. He leaves me scratching my head in wonder.
-OldElmerFudd (September 25, 2009, 04:32 AM)
--- End quote ---
Ron you're full of it, some of the longest threads in ACF history are about the Pricelessware scam, the goons like you who claim to speak for all of ACF as if you own the place. You don't so pi$$ off.

I wonder why this subject upsets you and yours so much. Naw, no I don't, truth stings. Now run along and scam again another day. ITMT, to the rest of your skewed and deflecting commentary, I draw you back into the line of fire with this link.

https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=20032.msg178389#msg178389

f0dder:
Bloss: do you have anything but bile? Otherwise, I suggest you take it back to ACF.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version