ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

video player software.

<< < (2/4) > >>

Josh:
Innuendo, the reference is probably being made to an upcoming spam post that contains a pay media player.

Shades:
Hmmm, it does take quite some time for the spam to appear...come to think of it, the other very able and very free VLC player is more active with bringing out new releases than this guy  ;)

Innuendo:
I suppose it is possible this is a prelude to spam, but I don't see anything to warrant such an accusation in the OP.

Where I come from we usually presume innocent till proven guilty. If this is an innocent person asking a simple question some of the remarks in this thread are not very welcoming & not putting this forum's membership's best foot forward.

sajman99:
I agree, the concept of precrime has been disproven. Didn't you see Minority Report?  :P

MrCrispy:
On the topic of KMPlayer, there haven't been any new versions since it was sold to Pandora.tv. The developer has since moved on and is now writing something called PotPlayer, which is supposed to have even more options. Unfortunately since he is not an english speaker there is no english version, but you can find rough translations if you do a search.

KMPlayer continues to amaze me to this day, that guy deserves a lot of money and respect!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version