topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 3:26 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Free Comfort Keys Lite!  (Read 4994 times)

Ashraf

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2009
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Free Comfort Keys Lite!
« on: September 27, 2009, 04:12 AM »
Hello friends,

It has been a while since I have been here, admittedly. Been so busy lately. Found a great freebie today and figured I should post about it.

I am sure once you read the following (brief) features list you will be convinced you should grab Comfort Keys Lite:
    * Launch the necessary programs and open web pages by pressing a single hotkey.
    * Insert user-defined preset texts (email templates, signatures, passwords, greetings, phone numbers, addresses, etc.) using hotkeys or the built-in template manager.
    * Type with an on-screen keyboard.
    * Use the clipboard manager to monitor Windows clipboard and paste back any entry at will.
    * Change the language and case of the typed text.
    * Control the sound volume in a quick and convenient manner.
    * Record key press sequences (macros) and play them back as many times as you need.
    * Block some keys or simulate the press of a specific key when another one is pressed.

To get Comfort Keys Lite, simply download it from the promotion page: http://www.computerb...version-3389907.html.

More detailed information on Comfort Keys Lite is available at http://dottech.org/freebies/10144 (shameless plug).

Enjoy!

I hope you all like Comfort Keys Lite as much as I do.

Take care,
Ashraf
dotTech [.org]

jgpaiva

• Global Moderator
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Free Comfort Keys Lite!
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2009, 06:20 AM »
Ashraf: isn't Confort Keys Lite shareware?
From what I read on the page, it costs 19.99 or something like that.
Or is the "promotion page" a free version?

lanux128

• Global Moderator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2009, 06:29 AM »
there is a line on the computerbild.de page that says "Informationen zu Comfort Keys Lite – Kostenlose Vollversion" which Babel Fish translates into "Information to Comfort key Lite - free full version".

in any case, Farr users can look forward to Perry's AMPL plugin to do most of the macro stuff.

Curt

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2009, 10:12 AM »

"LITE" = ComputerBild version. There is no difference, except maybe for updates? I haven't tried to check that option.

Comfort Keys Lite $ 19.95 (You save $19.85**)

** Comfort Keys Lite = Automation tool ($9.95) + Comfort On-Screen Keyboard Lite ($9.95) + Comfort Clipboard Lite ($9.95) + Comfort Typing Lite ($9.95) = $39.80

I used to have the PRO version, probably from giveawayoftheday, but back then I was running XP, and I liked WireKeys better (one can run both at the same time but the number of hotkey combinations gets overwhelming!). WireKeys was not updated for Vista, so I am pleased to now have the Comfort Keys Lite. Thanks, Ashraf!

Ashraf

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2009
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2009, 01:56 PM »

This is about a promotion for users to get Comfort Keys Lite for free =).

Ashraf

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2009
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2009, 01:57 PM »

"LITE" = ComputerBild version. There is no difference, except maybe for updates? I haven't tried to check that option.

Comfort Keys Lite $ 19.95 (You save $19.85**)

** Comfort Keys Lite = Automation tool ($9.95) + Comfort On-Screen Keyboard Lite ($9.95) + Comfort Clipboard Lite ($9.95) + Comfort Typing Lite ($9.95) = $39.80

I used to have the PRO version, probably from giveawayoftheday, but back then I was running XP, and I liked WireKeys better (one can run both at the same time but the number of hotkey combinations gets overwhelming!). WireKeys was not updated for Vista, so I am pleased to now have the Comfort Keys Lite. Thanks, Ashraf!

Lite actually is not a ComputerBild version but ya it is a ComputerBild promotion.

Also, you are welcome =).