ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: link in window grabber

<< < (2/6) > >>

awopbamboo:
Ummm....

Let me try and do something in the way I think I understand, and we'll go from there......

somps:
Thank You!

awopbamboo:
Hi

Not sure if this is what you want, not much error checking or anything on this yet, but give it a go then I'll tidy it.

Standalone executable, just download and run.  Enter your url in the first box i.e. http://www.bbc.co.uk, second box enter a keyword of fileextension name.  Then click go.

The results will appear in the box below which you can cut and paste from.

I may have mis-understood entirely what you wanted though!!

Let me know

J.

somps:
It is only grabbing links that are in the main menu and in the side frame, but not from the body of the URL. I have some example pages, but could I get them to you somehow in a pm or something?

Thank you for your work.

awopbamboo:
It is only grabbing links that are in the main menu and in the side frame, but not from the body of the URL. I have some example pages, but could I get them to you somehow in a pm or something?

Thank you for your work.

-somps (September 24, 2009, 05:48 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thats weird, it should be looking through the whole page.  I think I need some real samples like you said.  Ummm, just send me a message with the url's in and what you would expect to get back as a result.  A couple of examples should do it.

Thanks

J.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version