ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Most Recently Installed Programs

<< < (2/5) > >>

sajman99:
I use Nirsoft's MyUninstaller because it provides plenty of installation info, including the most recently installed programs.

MilesAhead:
I use Nirsoft's MyUninstaller because it provides plenty of installation info, including the most recently installed programs.
-sajman99 (September 22, 2009, 01:34 PM)
--- End quote ---

You beat me to it. :)
I use MyUnintaller also.  NirSoft has some nice little utils. I just started using RegScanner.

On topic, also SIW has an item in the tree view for installed apps. Likewise, you can click the installation date column to sort.  Another nice one like this is LookInMyPC.  When I got Vista before SP1 you had to really study up and tweak services to quiet the HD.  LookInMyPC has a nice export to html table.  Once you get your services tweaked the way you like, this provides a good document for reference.

siouxdax:
I think I've tried a couple of other apps, but have found that Revo makes me smile. The advanced uninstall is perfect, creating a restore point, weeding out the registry items, and even removes start menu links. I dig it. :)

Curt:
Why must he install a third-party program? Windows does this as good as anything else; right-click, and make your choice!

sri:
perhaps to save the precious 1 minute that windows takes to display all the programs in Add/Remove applet?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version