ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Most Recently Installed Programs

(1/5) > >>

siouxdax:
Hello all:
I've found myself needing to know my most recently installed programs on my laptop. Sorting the Program Files folder by date does not do the trick. Is there a way to do this? Maybe a program that lists this info?

As usual, your help is always very much appreciated!

40hz:
Revo Uninstaller will show you that information. Run it, and then click the top of the Installation Date column to sort oldest to newest,  or vice versa. Piece of cake! :Thmbsup:

Info here: www.revouninstaller.com/

Download page: www.revouninstaller.com/revo_uninstaller_free_download.html

If you look, there's also a portable version available. Great for if you don't want to make it a permanent part of your machine. (Although I can't imagine why you wouldn't.) It's a great utility.  :)

Most Recently Installed Programs

siouxdax:
Revo Uninstaller will show you that information.-40hz (September 22, 2009, 09:59 AM)
--- End quote ---

LOL. Just as I posted my question, I thought to myself, "I wonder if RevoUninstaller does that". And voila, your reply appears. Fantastic! Thanks!

40hz:
 ;D ;D ;D

That happens to me all the time.

"I have not lost my mind. It's backed up on a CD. I just can't remember where I put it." :Thmbsup:

sri:
ZSoft Uninstaller does the same too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version