ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

FARR Plugin: AMPL [updated to version 0.6.2]

<< < (10/10)

mouser:
i think you hit the nail on the head about everything..

new files work great -- created a new script using macro recorder, worked like a wonderful charm.  :up: :up:

the new RECORD main option works amazingly.. creates a new macro script without even having to go into advanced stuff!

if one invokes the macro recorded from normal AMPL script it still requires manuall copy and paste right? might be nice to fix that too.

one problem i had was that when i tried to edit my recorded macro, the changes didnt seem to be saved.  i clicked save to file, SEEMED to save, but the changes never go into the file.  if i run it or edit it my changed version is reverted to original recording.

Perry Mowbray:
when one clicks on a menu item and it sets the text, i think you may want a space at the end, so if setting "amn" in search box you really want "amn " so that the other results are excluded because of regular expression match..  FARR normally may remove the extra space -- if so use \s instead of a space at the end.
-mouser (October 11, 2009, 10:45 PM)
--- End quote ---

I was going to ask you about that: when you pointed out that the double-click was not working the other day, I adjusted the script at work and it added a space OK; but at home the space was removed. Is there a setting somewhere that made home different to work (although they are different versions)??

You mean:

--- Code: vb.net ---FARR.setStrValue "doSearch", path & "\s"
if one invokes the macro recorded from normal AMPL script it still requires manuall copy and paste right? might be nice to fix that too.
-mouser (October 11, 2009, 11:01 PM)
--- End quote ---

Do you mean invoke AMPL Recorder from AMPL Script Editor?

There are two buttons to be able to insert into either of the code sections (bottom left corner):

one problem i had was that when i tried to edit my recorded macro, the changes didnt seem to be saved.  i clicked save to file, SEEMED to save, but the changes never go into the file.  if i run it or edit it my changed version is reverted to original recording.
-mouser (October 11, 2009, 11:01 PM)
--- End quote ---

I'm trying this now...

You're right: it certainly is not saved! I'll have to fix this...

Perry Mowbray:
(Double bugger)-Perry
--- End quote ---
You must hail from the buggernation  :)
-cranioscopical (October 11, 2009, 10:40 PM)
--- End quote ---

Actually, New Zealanders also use the same phrase, so maybe you mean "one of the buggernations"?

Perry Mowbray:
when one clicks on a menu item and it sets the text, i think you may want a space at the end, so if setting "amn" in search box you really want "amn " so that the other results are excluded because of regular expression match..  FARR normally may remove the extra space -- if so use \s instead of a space at the end.
-mouser (October 11, 2009, 10:45 PM)
--- End quote ---

I was going to ask you about that: when you pointed out that the double-click was not working the other day, I adjusted the script at work and it added a space OK; but at home the space was removed. Is there a setting somewhere that made home different to work (although they are different versions)??

You mean:

--- Code: vb.net ---FARR.setStrValue "doSearch", path & "\s"-Perry Mowbray (October 11, 2009, 11:51 PM)
--- End quote ---

OK, read the help file and I'm trying

--- Code: vb.net ---FARR.setStrValue "restartSearch",path & "\s"but it's still stripping the space  :(

Perry Mowbray:
Fixed a couple of bugs:

* Script Editor was not saving scripts in Simple Mode: fixed
* AMPL Plugin Options was not giving a lot of feedback for unsaved settings: improved
* AMPL Plugin wasn't calling AMPL Recorder: fixed
I'm still struggling with adding the extra space at the end of the restartSearch string. I'm wondering if it's FScript's issue? Mouser??  :huh:

From now on updating via dcUpDater should work: and be easier to boot  :-*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version