ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

FARR Plugin: AMPL [updated to version 0.6.2]

<< < (8/10) > >>

mouser:
i keep getting "not implemented yet" errors when trying to click on items in the am menu or just typing amc.

Perry Mowbray:
i keep getting "not implemented yet" errors when trying to click on items in the am menu or just typing amc.
-mouser (October 07, 2009, 02:28 PM)
--- End quote ---

amc is to do what?

amn is to create a new script.

Double click on the am menu... OK, I've been select and TAB.  :-\

OK: I've fixed that (locally), it'll be in the next update. Thanks

Perry Mowbray:
AMPL has been updated to 0.6.1.

This update fixes a couple of bugs and adds a brief Help file for AMPL Recorder:

* Fixed a bug in the plugin where double-clicking on the am menu did not doSearch the sub-alias
* Enabled script "Deletion" and "UnDeletion"
* Fixed a bug in Recorder that stopped the Toggle between Screen-based and Window-based mouse coordinates
* Help file or AMPL Recorder (albeit brief  ;) )
* Fixed up the dcUpdater files: should be able to update the components from dcUpdater from now on  :)
If updating please replace the existing AMPL directory with the download, ie delete the existing AMPL directory first. If you have scripts you want to keep you'll need to copy them somewhere else first and then put them back after unzipping the new version.  ;)
Download and Details from the first post.

mouser:
im getting confused by the latest version.. having a bit of a hard time figuring out what to do.

mouser:
one error i get when trying to make a new script is:
---------------------------
ScriptEditor.ahk
---------------------------
#Include file "E:\MyDocs\Programming\CodeGear\FindAndRunRobot\Plugins\AMPL\ScriptEditor\includes\Plugins.ahk" cannot be opened.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version