ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

FARR Plugin: AMPL [updated to version 0.6.2]

<< < (6/10) > >>

Perry Mowbray:
:huh:  
-mouser (October 01, 2009, 10:03 AM)
--- End quote ---

I think it's got the basis to be quite a powerful addition to FARR  :-\  ;)

I'm hoping to post a significant update next week (which may also remove some of the rough edges as well): I've been playing with ah AHK Macro Recorder and it's got great potential over the current one distributed with AutoHotKey.

mouser:
I've been playing with ah AHK Macro Recorder and it's got great potential over the current one distributed with AutoHotKey.
--- End quote ---
now that's exciting.

Perry Mowbray:
I've been playing with ah AHK Macro Recorder and it's got great potential over the current one distributed with AutoHotKey.
--- End quote ---
now that's exciting.
-mouser (October 01, 2009, 08:38 PM)
--- End quote ---

Really? I was excited before that!  :P

CleverCat:
 ;D

Perry Mowbray:
What's changed with 0.6.0?

* This version includes a version of Recorder.ahk that's been modified to integrate with AMPL Script Editor. There is no Help for AMPL Recorder at this stage :(, but I hope it's pretty self explanitory.  Code from Recorder can be inserted into either the code Before or code After sections (no more copy & paste  ;))
* The use of Recorder also allows for a Record and Edit mode in AMPL. Typing amn into FARR will give the option to record a new script.
When you stop recording (by clicking the button, or even better for your script: F12 hotkey), the script will be loaded into Script Editor.
* There is also a new "Simple Script Editor" window. If your script can be loaded into the Simple Window if there is no command and only one Step (ie Recorded Scripts).
* Improved the integration of Plugins with Script Editor: See the updated MAT Plugin
I've used the Recorder script, which got some good reviews over at the AHK forums, and Metaxal has been doing some more work on it. I had a few issues getting it working correctly on my computer, so I've changed it quite a bit: I'd be interested in knowing how it performs for other people.

One of the neat things I've added is the ability to tailor what is recorded as the script is recorded!

Note: There is no help for AMPL Recorder yet!! But everything is labeled...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version