ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Older Newsletters

newsletter poll

<< < (2/2)

superboyac:
No, because no one around is quite as picky and anal about software as I am.  Believe me, people would laugh at me for reading a newsletter about coding "snacks".  But don't worry, I'll get them with a Dr. Windows, and we'll see...

vegas:
Umm No, because no one I know could give a damn about computers, software or what you can do with them.  (or would never take the time to listen or read).  Dr. Windows is exactly what they get! Nice one superboy.

Mr.Fancypants:
It would be just plain wrong for me to forward mail to anyone I didn't have a clear and narrowly-defined  "understanding" with about what would be acceptable.   Forwarded mail is close relative to the chain-letter family.

I often do, however, include (very small) cut-and-paste snippets, and links to specific web pages, but always with a brief and accurate description.  ("Guess What?" and "Look Here" and other cheap mousetrap sucker CHEESE bait tactics is just plain evil.) 

I have also linked to a few different donationcoder projects in my posts in software forums.

If you build it, they will come. ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version