ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Good news for any InfoSelect users

(1/7) > >>

SKesselman:
If you use InfoSelect/Tornado Notes, you may be aware that there's an InfoSelect Yahoo group. It's run by users, not by Miclog.

In the past, the developers haven't participated in this forum and have remained somewhat untouchable over the years.

Well, today, the developer of InfoSelect, Jim Lewis, got on the forum and posted a message saying to look forward to the next version, it's coming soon. He also said that Miclog would now be participating in the InfoSelect group. He says that many important changes / updates have been made in IS. If you use IS, you know how badly these changes are needed.

I've been using IS for about 5 years, I think it's one of the best programs I've ever used. This is really exciting news for me and hopefully for any other user of IS who comes across this post.  :) :D :)

cranioscopical:
Thanks for that piece of select info!
I'll take a look.

Curt:
I am stunned at/by/on/over/with (?) their asking prices, Sarah

Info Select 2007:
$250 once, or
$50 per year.
Upgrade: $100-Micro Logic
--- End quote ---

Version "2010" better be out-of-this-world fantastic awesome good! Argh, silly me! At this price I won't be using it anyway, so what does it matter to me how incredible expensive it may seem.

SKesselman:
Thanks for that piece of select info!-cranioscopical (September 21, 2009, 07:11 AM)
--- End quote ---

;D  I was hoping you'd see this.  :)
Although there's nothing on their web site yet revealing upcoming changes, Jim's post has drawn a lot of attention to the group members.

Now both of my favorite all-in-one PIMs (Do-Organizer & IS) have me waiting for their revamped versions.

SKesselman:
I am stunned at/by/on/over/with (?) their asking prices, Sarah

Info Select 2007:
$250 once, or
$50 per year.
Upgrade: $100-Micro Logic
--- End quote ---

Version "2010" better be out-of-this-world fantastic awesome good! Argh, silly me! At this price I won't be using it anyway, so what does it matter to me how incredible expensive it may seem.
-Curt (September 21, 2009, 10:40 AM)
--- End quote ---

I know. See my annual fee in red. I can't afford to buy it.
The only thing about this that bothers me is that I could have bought it by now with all the rent I've paid (grrr...).
Had they set it up like a mortgage, I'd own it now.

But I'm still fascinated by InfoSelect.  :tellme: I can't wait to see the changes!!  :tellme:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version