topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Wednesday April 24, 2024, 8:08 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Compliment: 2BrightSparks (file sync software)  (Read 4411 times)

SectorSeven

• Joined in 2009
    • View Profile
    • Sector-Seven.net
    • Donate to Member
Compliment: 2BrightSparks (file sync software)
« on: September 20, 2009, 07:47 AM »
Hello everybody,

I just wrote one complaint in this forum, and I feel dirty - so here is a compliment to balance it... :)

I am a heavy user of file synchronization software.
I am using it to synchronize my data between drives (home / work / portable), for backup and for mirroring my files to my websites.

I have tested many different free and commercial applications, and am finally happy with what I have.

The company that provides these synchronization tools is 2BrightSparks - http://www.2brightsparks.com/

They have three versions:
SyncBack Freeware - probably good enough for many lightweight synchronizers and to test it before you decide you need to upgrade.
SyncBackSE - good for most heavy-duty users.
SyncBack PRO - the full blown synchronization solution.

A comparison chart for these three is available here:
http://www.2brightsp...yncback/compare.html

The support system they have in place is very useful.
In a couple of cases I did not find the help I needed in the help files, and their technical support team was able to answer me to the point, without using canned replies.

Personally, SyncBackSE is what I am using and I recommend it to anyone whos is looking for a mirroring, backup or FTP automation job handling.

--

TucknDar

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Compliment: 2BrightSparks (file sync software)
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2009, 08:26 AM »
I haven't used their support system, but I also have the impression that they really care about their customers. And the software itself is, as you say, really good. I've used a few discounts first for buying SE then for upgrading to Pro, although I can't claim to be using a major part of the futures, tbh... Another thing on my todo-list, I'm afraid. :-\