ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

DivX Pro 7 ( worth € 15,95 ) - 4 Free

(1/2) > >>

4FreeTeam:
Hi mouser and friends !

There is a computeractive promotion for DivX Pro 7 .
Utilizing our latest and greatest video technology based on H.264, the new standard for HD digital video, DivX Pro 7 lets you create HD video and play MKV videos with high-quality AAC audio. You can also play your DivX files (.divx, .avi) on millions of DivX Certified® devices today. Look for DivX Plus HD Certified devices later this year that will support playback of all DivX and DivX Plus files, as well as .mkv (H.264/AAC) videos from the Internet.
--- End quote ---

Promotion details on 4 Free :

http://for-free-on-internet.com/2009/09/divx-pro-7-worth-e-1595-4-free/

Enjoy !

Marc - 4 Free Team

y0himba:
I was able to download.  Entered my email address on install, still have not received the email and it has been over 12 hours.

Innuendo:
You got farther than I did. I can't even the app to download. I'll keep trying...

Innuendo:
It finally started downloading. Their download site is either getting slammed or they are running it on a Timex Sinclair WITHOUT the 16 KB RAM module.

I installed it & signed up for their newsletter, too, as to track if they get my info. Already got the confirmation email to add my email address to their list so I know they got my information.

If I don't get registration information I'll know something else might be afoot.

But hold on...checking the register dialog it says my DivX Pro and DivX Converter are already registered. Maybe there's nothing else to be done?

BCHOWDHURY:
Thanks for the post. I was able to download it. It's pre-registered. But tell me, does DivX really treat free-getters as customers? Once before, too, there was such a giveaway from DivX with personalized serial for DivX version 6. When I tried to upgrade using that serial, I got the message no such serial exists. I wrote to Divx. They replied that I had to have a purchased product to be eligible for upgrade discount. What a miss for DivX!. I believe a million people would have upgraded to DivX latest version at a mere $9.99.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version