Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site April 18, 2014, 03:39:29 AM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

The N.A.N.Y. Challenge 2010! Download 24 custom programs!

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Tales of Monkey Island (Episode 1) - for free  (Read 3774 times)
lanux128
Global Moderator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: September 17, 2009, 08:44:22 PM »

Telltale Games is giving away the 1st episode of Tales of Monkey Island for free! just head on here and register to get the unlock code. the codes will be given away starting midnight GMT September 19.

Quote from: website
* Get complete first chapter of the epic 5-episode adventure. Free one day only. If swallowed, induce vomiting.

http://www.telltalegames.com/playlikeapirate

Deozaan
Charter Member

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2009, 11:17:19 PM »

Hm... That website isn't loading for me. Is it working for anyone else?

EDIT: It's working now.

lanux128
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2009, 11:23:48 PM »

the site must be taking quite a hammering from excited fans. smiley

Crush

Hello dude!

see users location on a map View Profile Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2009, 03:43:10 AM »

Telltale does a good job and I´m sure this monkey-island remake also will be great.
Deozaan
Charter Member

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2009, 09:11:47 AM »

Telltale does a good job and I´m sure this monkey-island remake also will be great.

It's not a remake. It's an entirely new game in the series.

Crush

Hello dude!

see users location on a map View Profile Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2009, 05:20:25 AM »

But I´ve seen a video showing a feature to switch with a hotkey during the game between pictures from the original version and the new version. The locations were exactly the same and the story also. There seems to be a new plot but the old one´s also integrated.
Ampa
Charter Member

I am cute ;)

View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2009, 10:28:26 AM »

Telltale are making a whole new game as a series of 5 episodes (The Tales of monkey Island), while Lucas Arts have re-released the original game (as a Special Edition) with new graphics and voice acting.
Shades

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2009, 10:53:36 PM »

Downloaded it, installed it, played it and love it...the wishing well is funny tongue
Deozaan
Charter Member

« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2009, 12:55:03 PM »

Sad I never received my reminder e-mail so I missed the download.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.035s | Server load: 0 ]