ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Special Clipboard

<< < (2/3) > >>

sword:
Contro,

Try Clipmate not sure about adding, " - ".

Advanced Clipboard Manager does that. It needs Java 6 and will store highlighted and 'Ctrl-c' and you can copy the, " - " from anywhere for a 'spacer'. Then you can enter, "sj" and "ENTER" to combine all in one continuous file. Then, "Ctrl-v" anywhere you want to paste it.

If you have WordPerfect, there is a macro named, "Clipper" that does all you want automatically and the 'spacer' can be set by you.

Windows Clipboard should work but it will need more clicking and pasting than the other methods.

KeyNote will automatically copy selections.

Curt:
ClipMate is really over the edge, for this "little" feature. Far too complex a program.

What if:
1'st copy: Ctrl+WinKey+1, second copy: Ctrl+WinKey+2, third copy: Ctrl+WinKey+3.
Final paste: Ctrl+WinKey+0
After this pasting this clipboard is and should be empty.

Maybe the seperating ",", "-"s could be the little obscure "," on the NumPad?

On my computer, Ctrl+WinKey+NumPad are not hotkeys already taken.

Possible?  :tellme:

Contro:
Contro,

Try Clipmate not sure about adding, " - ".

Advanced Clipboard Manager does that. It needs Java 6 and will store highlighted and 'Ctrl-c' and you can copy the, " - " from anywhere for a 'spacer'. Then you can enter, "sj" and "ENTER" to combine all in one continuous file. Then, "Ctrl-v" anywhere you want to paste it.

If you have WordPerfect, there is a macro named, "Clipper" that does all you want automatically and the 'spacer' can be set by you.

Windows Clipboard should work but it will need more clicking and pasting than the other methods.

KeyNote will automatically copy selections.

-sword (September 18, 2009, 05:14 PM)
--- End quote ---

I'll try . Do you know if is compatible with Ditto ?. I am used to Ditto from one or two years....05.06.2007

Contro:
ClipMate seems good.

And If you have only 15-20 minutes to decide, you can visit this fast tutorial. The program seems more complex as a fellow told upstairs (?)

ClipMate TutorialOnline

sword:
Contro,
I don't know the, "Ditto" application. I have used ClipMate version 5 on older Windows and I like it a lot. Let me know if you have questions.
My wife has two cousins on Tenerife working with Cactus. I can't use names for privacy reasons. One visited here in Northern British Columbia a few years ago.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version