ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > Site/Forum Features

new forum feature coded - ability to inline link attachments!

<< < (6/20) > >>

mouser:
i have now uploaded a new beta version of the inline attachment mod, with package installer here:
https://www.donationcoder.com/Software/Other/SmfMods/InlineAttachments/beta/InlineAttachmentMod_FromDonationCoderDotCom.zip

please UNINSTALL the previous verison before installing this one.

--- ---        //---------------------------------------------------------------------------
        // "Inline Attachments" Mod for the Simple Machines Forum (SMF)
        //  by mouser, from https://www.donationcoder.com - funded by user donations
        //  version 1.04.02, 10/18/06
        //---------------------------------------------------------------------------
        //
        // Updated 07/08/06 - better use builtin thumbnails
        // Updated 10/18/06 - smarter text for unavailable attachments
        // Updated 10/18/06 - [attach=1][/attach] now uses forum default format
        // Updated 10/18/06 - you can now skip the =# part and it will increment through attachments
        // Updated 10/18/06 - you can now use [attachmini] to show url w/o download count and size
        // Updated 10/19/06 - Added mod of Post.template.php to include attachment inline dropdown menu

Stern:
Thank you, mouser!

Very needed MOD for our forum!

mouser:
no problem,
us smf'ers have to help each other out!  :Thmbsup:

Stern:
no problem,
us smf'ers have to help each other out!  :Thmbsup:

-mouser (October 19, 2006, 07:31 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks!
I'm like SMF too! :Thmbsup:

My users asked me how they can insert hyperlinks for images from web with thumbnails also how in attached to forum.
Are you know, how make this?

P.S. Sorry my bad english again  :(

mouser:
actually i think the ability to thumbnail the web image links is needed but doesn't exist; perhaps i will add it if no one else does.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version