--EDIT: added an how to:
I would have attached screenshots but I can't figure out how.
0) how to make scrennshots you know? Use the Print-Key, then paste it into MS-Paint, modify/add circles/crop, then save as e.g. att001.png
1) use the "full" post mode , not the "Quick Reply" one. This means use the "Quote"-button at top of the post or the "Reply"-Button at end of the thread.
2) choose e.g. "Link Inline Image" from post 'menu'
3) choose 'Inline display attachement'
4) you will get [at tach = #]
5) change the # to digit 1 [att ach = 1]
6) see under the post window the "Attach" box ...below of "Additional Options..." .
...point it to your att001.png .... your first attachment will be seen at the place of [att ach = 1]
(use it without this spaces!)See a picture where the Quote/Reply -Buttons are located:Note from user "tomos":
alternatively, ==================================================See a picture how this work:==================================================This picture shows you how to delete an attachment:==================================================Tip1:
if you start in Quick Reply, click on Preview - that will bring you into "full" mode
use PNG as file typ.
- add with Paint or Xnview an circle or an arrow to point to that you wanna show
- crop the image to the main part to decrease the file size
- try to decrease the color depth with Xnview, IrfanView or PhotoFiltre to ~ 16 colors, this decrease the file size.See a picture about some basic Paint features:MS Paint Tutorials / How-to:http://www.lkwdpl.or...s/MSPaint/paint.htmlhttp://www.albinobla...com/tutorial/mspainthttp://www.lesley.ed...y/ahunt/MSPttutr.htm==================================================
Try DonationCoders own Screenshot tool Screenshot Captor
you can also attach an file without the use of [att achimg=#], then the image
is attached as thump at the very end of the post, like this white-one-with-text below.
Please donate to DonationCoder.com.