ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

Idea - Whats in my fridge?

<< < (6/13) > >>

cranioscopical:
v1.0.4 - 2009-09-14
-skwire (September 14, 2009, 12:11 PM)
--- End quote ---
A fair effort, skwire.
Worked reasonably well for me but you seem to have overlooked one essential.
Where is the button to press that will command someone to go and get the shopping?
Oh, and could that track my commands in order to predict, for example, when I next want quail's eggs.
I know that Mouser is very keen on this kind of smart software.
 ;)

skwire:
skwire: I recommend adding a "donate" button on the about box ;)
-jgpaiva (September 14, 2009, 02:06 PM)
--- End quote ---

You know...this is something I've always struggled with.  To this point, I've never once a) asked for donations or b) put a donation link on any of my software or my website.

skwire:
Worked reasonably well for me but you seem to have overlooked one essential.
Where is the button to press that will command someone to go and get the shopping?
Oh, and could that track my commands in order to predict, for example, when I next want quail's eggs.
I know that Mouser is very keen on this kind of smart software.-cranioscopical (September 14, 2009, 03:15 PM)
--- End quote ---

Oh, I know he is...neural thinker and all that.  =]  I just randomly bash the keyboard and hope it compiles.   :P

crono:
Maybe you should expand this idea into a simple website.  This way you can 'check the list' while shopping to make sure you don't buy something that is on your friends list that may be expiring.
I think the idea is perfect for a web app so its not tied to a single desktop.
-Veign (September 14, 2009, 11:50 AM)
--- End quote ---
yep, would make a fun website idea too, in case any other coder wants to tackle this coding snack.-mouser (September 14, 2009, 11:53 AM)
--- End quote ---

Aye, somebody else feel free.  I know next to nothing about web coding.
-skwire (September 14, 2009, 12:03 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hmmm... I think I would like to port this :-) Are there any planned features comming in the near future? It would be great to "sync" it with the Desktop version, so you can "look" into your frige with your mobile phone while you are shopping...
Are you interested in working together on the sync thing, or is the app "closed" in your opinion?

skwire:
Sure...I'm happy to work together on it.  Just let me know what you'll need. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version