ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

Remove duplicate files, folders and archives - DupeTrasher 2009

<< < (5/8) > >>

cranioscopical:
With computers it's garbage in = garbage out
-MilesAhead (September 18, 2009, 10:58 PM)
--- End quote ---
Computers, you guys are using computers?

MilesAhead:
With computers it's garbage in = garbage out
-MilesAhead (September 18, 2009, 10:58 PM)
--- End quote ---
Computers, you guys are using computers?
-cranioscopical (September 19, 2009, 04:01 PM)
--- End quote ---

I know it's cheatin' but after awhile those 3x5 index cards get heavy. :)

cranioscopical:
It is somewhat hard, Jack.

AsmDev:
patteo, thanks for detailed description. I will probably include this feature in the next version.

Curt:
When I first read about DupeTrasher, I swore not to try it! The reason is very simple and can be illustrated with a little screenshot from my True_Launchbar:

- and, yes, they are all fully licensed $hareware programs - edit except for the 'Nuker.

But why do I keep on purchasing this kind of programs? In fact, I didn't quite know the answer myself until I read patteo's post (Reply #18). What I am missing is speed (and ease) in the USE of the program (ANY program)! I acknowledge that DupeTrasher is a very fast scanner, but the examples given by patteo goes to show how to make the final result come out even faster yet.

Personally I have no idea how to write "genuine" command-line parameters, so I am bound to also ask for pre-written examples. As an example, if AsmDev is reading this and maybe even will try out the free Quizo QTTabbar with Vista's Explorer, then Vista+Quizo makes me able to add simple arguments like %f% and such (see next screenshot) to a shortcut to any program. I am however not convinced that these arguments are universal accepted.(?) At least, I think I have seen others use quite different arguments.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version