ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

Remove duplicate files, folders and archives - DupeTrasher 2009

<< < (3/8) > >>

patteo:
Hi AsmDev,

I am a licensed user of DoubleKiller Pro.

I would like to know if DupeTrasher has commandline support ?

I find commandline extremely useful if you use a software like Directory Opus together with software like Beyond Compare, Double Killer Pro which both have commandline support.

Innuendo:
I thought the name of the program was DupeTrasher? What's all this DupeThrasher business? A Freudian wish to send your duplicate files to a more violent end?

AsmDev:
Darwin and Shades, no problem, thank you for your feedback and testing!

Lutz, I am glad you liked the graphics since I am not professional designer but I tried my best.  :)

patteo, right now DupeTrasher doesn't have any command line features but I can implement that for the future version. What exactly would you like to have with this command line support? I haven't checked that feature in other duplicate scanners (will do that as soon as I get some time) so your feedback would be helpful as the starting point.

Innuendo, the name is DupeTrasher, not DupeThrasher as some guys here misstyped, but I dont mind as long as we understand each other ;)

cranioscopical:
I'd rather be trashed than thrashed!

MilesAhead:
I'd rather be trashed than thrashed!
-cranioscopical (September 18, 2009, 02:21 PM)
--- End quote ---

It's when they thrash you, then throw you in the dumpster that it really hurts!! :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version