ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

ControlPad: interesting new launcher app

<< < (2/4) > >>

SectorSeven:
Hey 40hz (almost wrote 40cc, dont know why... :) )

Thanks for the detailed input and warm welcome.
The biggest problem with AutoHotkey is the lack of normal data structures, so I have many "globals"....
But I do not like what you are telling me one bit - it shouldn't do it, I hope I can reproduce here - nothing in the code (As I remember it) should accumulate data like this.

BTW - your screenshot shows a different font than default - its because you changed it, not because my font assignment didnt work right?

40hz:
BTW - your screenshot shows a different font than default - its because you changed it, not because my font assignment didnt work right?
-SectorSeven (September 12, 2009, 01:45 PM)
--- End quote ---

Not to worry. That was my change. I've tweaked my desktop big time using a customized 3rd party (Aurum) theme. The font you're seeing is SegoeUI Lucida Console.

:)

CleverCat:
(Disclaimer: 40hz has absolutely no affiliation with the people who brought you ControlPad. He just thinks it's a neat little launcher app.  mrgreen)
--- End quote ---

Yeah right!  (see attachment in previous post)
-CleverCat (September 12, 2009, 03:13 AM)
--- End quote ---

@CleverCat I'm not quite sure I know how to interpret your comment. Care to clarify? :)

-40hz (September 12, 2009, 11:55 AM)
--- End quote ---

Oh, apologies 40hz - I was just joking! Sorry if I offended you.. I would never accuse  anybody like that - forgive me... (Have edited my post!)

CleverCat:
SectorSeven - love the Fax Tool - I have several pdf files that need joining! Worked like a charm... :Thmbsup:

SectorSeven:
Thanks CleverCat, made it since I got annoyed with the other tools out there providing a huge interface to do a small task.
Personally, I am using File Blender (also available there) more - it supports a lot of conversions (including what FaxTool does) including audio conversion, image conversion and even JS / CSS minification.

And is fully extensible with more actions, if you have the command line tool.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version