ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

How can I download or record streaming audio

<< < (2/5) > >>

hulkbuster:
Try Orbit Downloader !, It has a feature called Grab++, and then Refreash the Page, then Orbit will start downloading any Streaming Audio/Video running on ur Web Browser.
I h' downloaded 78 MB of Streaming flv Video , that's the highest size i h downloaded so far by Orbit.

jgpaiva:
Notice that there are some negative reviews of Orbit, you can see a few posts in the forum about it.
Here's one of these threads.

Curt:
- besides, both IE7Pro and Orbit are for Internet Explorer,
not for Firefox which patteo is using ;-)

AndyM:
In Firefox sometimes streaming stuff is buffered in:

"C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\swjjmpsr.default\Cache"

The temp files all have 10 digit alpha-numeric filenames w/ no extension.  It's easy enough to see which file is growing as it is being buffered - you just hit the Refresh button or F5 and see which file size is increasing.  When it's done growing, rename the file something.mp3 and copy it elsewhere (or copy, then rename).

There are other places besides this folder that are used for temp files, depending on the browser and site.

joiwind:
You could try using VideoCacheView - you can not only use it for video but also for audio files.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version