ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Has anyone tried Perfect Utilities ?

(1/6) > >>

joiwind:
Has anyone tried Perfect Utilities ?

IainB:
Oh no, not another spam post!

Later edit:
@tomos: I had not read that thread you refer to.

@joiwind: Abject apologies and grovels if I was being premature and cynical, but the DC forum seems to be occasionally plagued by people making similar "Has anyone tried/seen/used [THING]?", with no other reference and followed by a link. They often seem to be spam posts apparently designed to get clicks or to divert to some otherwise useless site. Makes reading the forum a bit of a pain in the rear for me anyway.

I now have DC forum posts feeding into my Google Reader and I read the first line of each new subject posted, but, if it starts with the words ""Has anyone tried/seen/used ...", I tend to switch right off. For that reason, I did not go to read the site you linked to.

tomos:
mentioned in this and previous post fwiw

I used some of the functions of Perfect Utilities with no problems. Most of the other functions, which are disabled by default, I use other programs for. I also didn't use all the functions that are enabled by default.

There are some things in the program that are unique. Just have to look around a bit to get familiar with it.
-cmpm (August 17, 2009, 08:01 PM)
--- End quote ---

joiwind:
Why "another spam post " - it was just a simple question...

tomos:
Why "another spam post " - it was just a simple question...
-joiwind (September 08, 2009, 07:03 AM)
--- End quote ---
joiwind -
there's been a lot of spam lately and I know it's easy to jump to conclusions - esp. if you dont look too closely :) *

* [edit] meaning he probably didnt look at your post count etc

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version