ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

DBISAM Engine Errors for Clipboard Help & Spell -

(1/2) > >>

laymanmarcus:
I love Clipboard Help and Spell, but recently it has been generating a Windows error code and has stopped working properly even reinstalling after doing a registry clean and restart hasn't helped. Here are the error messages I am receiving

DBISAM Engine Error #8963 BLOB block buffers corrupt in the table 'ClipTable'

Once I click OK on that I get

TableGroups: Field 'Index' not found.

When I click on the Clipboard Help and Spell icon in the system tray, I get this error message:

DBISAM Engine Error #11949 SQL parsing error - Expected expression but instead found) in SELECT SQL satement at line 1, column 58
The clipboard is not copying items any longer on this machine (Windows Vista 32-bit). If anyone can help, thanks in advance ~ Marc

mouser:
ok can you get into the CHS options? (View menu -> options)?

if so, go to "Backup/Maintenance" tab, then click in upper right "Verify or Repair Database.."

laymanmarcus:
Great! That worked perfectly! Thanks for the tip! :Thmbsup:

IainB:
@mouser: Just posting this for the record.
I have been episodically getting this error message with Clipboard Help+Spell: (this is from a Copy/Paste of the error message box)
---------------------------
Error..
DBISAM Engine Error # 11949 SQL parsing error - Missing expression in SELECT SQL statement at line 2, column 1
OK  
--- End quote ---
I took the action:

* go to CHS "Backup/Maintenance" tab, then click in upper right "Verify or Repair Database.." (per mouser's instructions).
* click on "Accept".
- but the error repeated, so I:

* shut down CHS
* restarted CHS
* went through the above steps
* shut down CHS
* restarted CHSThat seemed to do the trick.

Kudos to mouser.      :Thmbsup:

IainB:
@mouser: Oops! Sorry! Looks like I spoke too soon.
This error seems to be becoming consistent and frequent - no longer infrequent/episodic:
Error..
DBISAM Engine Error # 11949 SQL parsing error - Missing expression in SELECT SQL statement at line 2, column 1
OK  
--- End quote ---
When it happens, the main CHS window pops up OK when I press Ctrl+Alt+A, but the Quick Paste Menu does not appear when I press Ctrl+Alt+Q.

I am using the steps as per my earlier post (above) as a workaround, but this is tedious.
Any ideas on how to fix would be gratefully received.    :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version