SwiftCompare lite is a free file compare tool for Windows. SwiftCompare lite can compare and synchronize any 2 files (including binary files), folders, drives, or PCs.
SwiftCompare lite is a free version of SwiftCompare
, and can be used to perform a majority of tasks like:
- Tracking changes in documents or source code (for programmers/web developers),
- Synchronizing PCs (for people working on multiple PCs),
- Organizing files (for users who have their music files, videos, pictures, excel sheets scrambled all over on their PC),
- Restoring backups (for system administrators, or anyone who has lost his recent work),
- Verifying copied/burned data etc.
There are quite a few functions which make SwiftCompare lite a must have tool for everybody. These functions include binary files comparison
, in built text editor with syntax highlighting
, one way/two way synchronization
, full customization of
folder/file compare and synchronization rules
, context menu
, and many more.