ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: SuperDuperRoboPrinter

<< < (9/12) > >>

tomos:
hi awopbamboo
you'll be cursing me :-\ ;)

If you select "Shred file" (with PDFs at any rate) the files get deleted before they get printed - i.e. adobe reader cant print them.

tomos:

just sent some credits your way awopbamboo -
not to bribe you into more work on it :) but because you just saved me from having to open about 30 PDFs and print them individually :Thmbsup:

awopbamboo:
just sent some credits your way awopbamboo -
not to bribe you into more work on it :) but because you just saved me from having to open about 30 PDFs and print them individually :Thmbsup:
-tomos (September 20, 2009, 10:26 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks, that is very much appreciated.....

One more updated attached.  This fixes (I think) most/all of the issues mentioned above.  Now it also minimises to the systray, which is a bit tidier.  Read accompanying readme file in the zip file to see what else I changed.  I have changed/fixed other things that I may have forgotten to mention in the readme.....

Cheers

J.

awopbamboo:
Er, somehow I managed to stop the program printing at all in the dowload above! 

This one should now sork...

Sorry!

J.

mouser:
did we set up dc member space for you yet, awop?
i ask because having different versioned attachments in a thread, rather than a link to a download page or file, sometimes leads to some confusion when people download older versions.  just a suggestion.  :up:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version