ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > What's the Best?

Video conversion: What's the best (freeware or shareware)?

(1/11) > >>

superboyac:
What are people's opinions on the best video conversion software?  For a while, I have used Super, which is very good.  I'm curious what others think.

jgpaiva:
(just a heads-up: this thread will probably get loads of spam -video conversion is a common spam topic- so please take the recommendations with a grain of salt)

nudone:
i've resorted to just using virtualdub (with a few plugins). sometimes it means messing about to get ac3 to mp3 with the audio (which might also be offset, so needs judging a bit); or i'll just not bother converting the audio and leave it as ac3. video is to xvid.

i'm also curios as to what people suggest for simple one click type programs that provide acceptable results - if there are any.

y0himba:
I use a freeware "Format Factory" which converts just about everything.  AMAZING converter.  Tons of features.

http://www.formatoz.com/

[MODERATOR NOTE: See post on next page for warning about Format Factory!]

superboyac:
(just a heads-up: this thread will probably get loads of spam -video conversion is a common spam topic- so please take the recommendations with a grain of salt)
-jgpaiva (September 03, 2009, 05:17 AM)
--- End quote ---
Yeah, I've noticed that.  That's why it's so hard to search the net for good recommendations.  I found it difficult to find a thread that had an intelligent discussion going on.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version