ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: Toggle mouse acceleration with a simple program

<< < (5/10) > >>

skwire:
would it be asking too much if the user could pick their own cursors to use.-nudone (April 30, 2010, 08:00 AM)
--- End quote ---

I actually don't use this app myself but, yes, I plan to have this configurable on MAT's command-line since there is no real GUI to speak of. 

nudone:
excellent. I've emailed you a few cursors to try.

nudone:
not sure what's wrong but all Mouse Acceleration Toggler functions have stopped working here. i've not rebooted yet so will have to see what happens after that.

only thing i can see that is different with my system is that i've disabled all secondary monitors - everything seemed fine whilst i was using them earlier.

skwire:
Here's a test version with your custom cursor request: http://skwire.dcmembers.com/apps/mouse_accel_toggler/MouseAccelToggler_.zip

Simply pass cursor="c:\path\to\some\cursor.cur"

You can also pass cursor="Default" to restore the normal cursor.  One caveat that I haven't been able to figure out yet is that, when using a custom cursor, it is used for all cursor functions i.e. no resizing cursors, no I-beam, etc.   :huh:  At any rate, let me know if it works for you.  I've tested it under Win2k and WinXP.  I don't have Vista or Win7.

not sure what's wrong but all Mouse Acceleration Toggler functions have stopped working here. i've not rebooted yet so will have to see what happens after that.-nudone (April 30, 2010, 02:33 PM)
--- End quote ---

I haven't a clue.   :-[

nudone:
very good. i'll not be able to test it out until monday so i'll let you know then. that's unfortunate about the cursor dominating all other cursors. wish i could suggest something that you won't have already thought about.

i'm stil not sure why MAT seems to stop working sometimes. i think it has something to do with the logitech setpoint controls getting confused - not sure if that could really stop the exe with switches from working too when run on its own. there is definitely something strange with this setpoint stuff though - deleted settings keep coming back (so i need to figure out what's going on there).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version