ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

What are the lists of software that can be converted to income?

<< < (2/2)

app103:
There is an image on this page that shows what it does, which essentially is nothing more than make pretty pictures that serve the egos of vain people who shell out tons of money buying this crap in frames.

They give you the personal info, you enter it in the software, print out the image, frame it and they pay a lot more than the paper, ink, and frame is worth.

And this is what the mall & flea market stands look like:

Paul Keith:
Aah. We have something of this sort. I can't say it's financially viable though...is it?

I mean I even see people in the mall having their pictures be fast sketched and then framed and this seems borderline vendor stuff as opposed to something that is on the level of say ...a freelance amateur online graphic artist (although I would admit, from the looks of it, it seems to require better skills but the demand for it seems slow and no upside.)

app103:
Well, you asked about software that could be converted to income. I just gave an example of some that requires very little computer skills. I thought it would help answer your question.

Paul Keith:
Thanks. It did. I apologize if I sounded like I was criticizing instead of legitimately curious about your example.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version